Lipoblast pills were originally developed as simulators and mood enhancers- This is what the Lipoblast website says. Its incredible weight loss properties were discovered later and then they started selling it as a diet pill. If you look at the ingredient list, you will realize to what extent it is true.
Lipo Blast Ingredients
- Phenylethylamine – It is a Feel Better ingredient that is known as “love drug”.
- Synephrine – Stimulator (less powerful than ephedra) that is the sole ingredient that can aid weight loss. But taking more can cause side effects.
The other ingredients are Pentahydroxyflavone, DMAE 2-Dimethylaminoethanol, n-Methylaminoethanol, DiMethionine, Tyramine, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Octopamine, Theobromine, Hordenine, Yerba Mate, Cocoa Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Ginger Root, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine HCl, Magnesium, and Ascorbic Acid.
Unfortunately Lipoblast website does not mention the proportions or quantities of each ingredient in the pills.
Most of the ingredients are good for health but do not aid weight loss. Only Synephrine can increase metabolism. But existence of too many ingredients and non-availability of proportion of each make it very difficult to say whether it can aid weight loss or not.
Lipoblast website does not give any details; it is a one page website that just talks about the numerous benefits of taking Lipoblast pills.
Wight loss with Lipoblast Pills – User Feedback
- Lipoblast.com says one can expect to lose 10-30 pounds in a month. But the user feedback available on e-bay, Amazon and weight loss forums is not very positive.
- Most of the users (among more than 100 user feedback available online) say it doesn’t work at all, while only a few say it has helped them to get rid of 5-10 lbs in a month.
- Lipoblast diet pills cost: They cost $50 per month ($40 per month if you order for 3 months)
Lipoblast side effects:
Taking more Synephrine can cause Rapid increases in blood pressure, Cardiac arrythmias, Flushing of the skin, Sweating, Restlessness, Hostility or agitation, Respiratory problems, Dizziness, Headaches, Tremors, Extremely low blood sugar and blood sugar imbalances.
But the other ingredients in the Lipoblasts might reduce the side effects to some extent. As proportion of each ingredient is not known, we can not say whether it can cause side effects or not.
But no dangerous side effects would be there.
We do not recommend Lipoblast for following reasons:
- Company behind Lipoblast is not known
- Ingredient proportions are not known
- No clinical studies conducted
- No medical backing and proof that it works
- The official website is full of hype and does not create confidence and trust
- Average user feedback
Proactol diet pills– much better alternative
Instead of taking risk, better to go for clinically proven fat binder pill Proactol that has no side effects and has got excellent user feedback.
Proactol has become affordable with New E-vouchers. It can be purchased now at as low as $34.