Lipofuze Slimming Pills – Super fast weight loss calims!
Lipofuze is a metabolism booster slimming pill known for super fast weight loss claims. But looking at the ingredients, it is not a miracle diet pill.
For user reviews and feedback read comment section at the bottom.
It is said to have 6 Patented & 4 Clinically Tested Ingredients. Before analyzing each ingredient let me make a thing very clear – “patented” or “patent pending” words do not imply effectiveness. The list of ingredients is quite long.
- ThermoDiamine: This is nothing but evodiamine, a Chinese fruit that is said to burn fat by increasing the body’s production of heat, as well as reducing the body’s ability to store fat. But no studies have been conducted on human beings so far. (Are studies on animals enough?)
- Razberi-K (Raspberry Ketone) – These are said to aid fat oxidation, but studies on human beings do not prove its effectiveness.
- FucoPure: The patented form of fucoxanthin, a seaweed extract making its way into more and more fat burners these days. Though there are few studies that prove its ability to boost metabolism, sadly, all these studies were conducted on animals. It is also proven that, this ingredient cannot be absorbed by human body easily. This renders the ingredient useless in Lipofuse formulation.
- Forslean: This is a patented version of coleus foskohlii extract that can aid weight loss, but isn’t a miracle ingredient.
- GuggulEZ100 is a patented form of guggulsterones which can burn fat by increasing thyroid T3 hormone levels. But this is possibly only when one takes 2-3 grams every day. But Lipofuze doesn’t have required amount of guggul in its daily dosage. So, it is hardly qualified as a “miracle” ingredient.
- Bioperine is a standardized black pepper extract which is said to stimulate digestion. This can be counter effective as it might stimulate even hunger making you to eat more.
- Green tea: This is a great ingredient as has some real benefits for weight loss when present in a significant amount. But, unfortunately, Lipofuze is highly unlikely to have required amount of green tea.
- The other ingredients present are Capsaicin, Synephrine HCL, 7-OXO DHEA, cinnamon, phenylethylamine, ginger, and 20-hydroxyecdysone (a plant (and insect) steroid.
Except Green tea, none of the ingredient is proven to aid weight loss in Human beings. The Lipofuze sellers do not disclose proportioning of ingredients in the formulation. But it is very unlikely to have required green tea to aid fat loss.
- Has green tea, proven weight loss aid.
- Should not cause harmful side effects.
- Its formulation has no clinical backing.
- Most of the ingredients are proven to have no effect on weight loss. In fact one ingredient (black pepper) is known for boosting hunger.
- No company information and no contact address disclosed. Make you feel like a scam.
- Highly exaggerated weight loss claims. It claims to help one lose 10 lbs in one week (1.5 Lbs a day!) which is impossible with even a prescription slimming pill.
Can you really lose 10 pounds of FAT in 7 days? (Must read this)
If you know the weight loss process, you would understand it better. Fat is nothing but stored calories which cannot be melted away easily. Every calorie stored as fat has to be burned (used) by our body, there is no short cut (without going for surgery) for losing fat. We normally use 1500-3000 calories daily (depending on our metabolic rate and exercise).
To lose one pound of fat your body has to burn approximately 3500 calories above your normal calorie usage. As per Lipofuze claims, it helps you to lose 10 pounds of fat in 7 days which means you would (?) be able to lose nearly 1.5 (1 and a half) pounds per day.
To lose 1.5 pounds a day, you need to burn approximately 5000 calories over and above normal calorie usage (total of 7500 calories) every day. Does this look possible using any slimming pill? Lipofuze sellers claim to do this by accelerating metabolism through its slimming pills.
In fact the rate of fat loss varies depending on the metabolic rate of a person and how her/his body responds to a diet pill. But tripling metabolic rate using a pill is definitely not a healthy idea and even looks impossible.
Frankly speaking, by just looking at Lipofuze weight loss claims, I would take a step back. Looking at the ingredients, things get very clear.
We suggest you to avoid Lipofuze and look for slimming pill having following features
- Company details and contact address are disclosed, easily contactable.
- Doesn’t make super fast weight loss claims without showing any proof.
- Has clinically proven ingredients and clinically backed formulation.
- Less or no harmful side effects.
- Has been on the market at least since one year.
After analyzing user comments/feedback I’m in opinion that this product has worked for many people. The company make exaggerated weight loss claims & there are some side effects. Many people who bought directly from company experienced shipping related problems. So if you have decided to try it, I recommend you to buy it from Amazon.com. Click here to buy Lipofuze from Amazon.com (cheaper and more reliable)
Our Most Recommended Fat Burner: Phen375
Unlike other fat burning pill sellers Phen 375 gives a 30 day meal by meal diet plan and thereby encourages healthy dieting.
It doesn’t cause dangerous side effects. Read Phen375 review for details